The difference betweening having to agree to complete work for each other can sometimes be difficult nut easier at times it all depends o what we're working on and with who. Compared to when i've been told to do it for homework it's more of me having to be focused and listen to what I need to do and by when. When I work with others we always tend to get off track and never finish on time which leaves us with either extra homework or us having to turn it in incomplete which affected our grades most of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Les Characters
Something that is different is how they act and how they were discribed. The way they described them in the book was completly different to...
-
The story called the Katha Unpanishad, is an allegory which uses characters and narrative structures to help us the readers think about d...
-
Does money really make you happy or do the people around you? I've always wondered if the people who support you emotionally make you h...
-
I think i'm going to do good on tomorrows exam because I try my best to re-read some pages or listen to the audio when I get home. I al...
No comments:
Post a Comment