My memory of reading isn’t always the best at times but the most important parts of a story always seem to stick unlike the details that support the main ideas. When I’m reading bigger books like Les. Mis many of the characters and impotent things they’ve done in the story have all still been in my memory ever since we began ready the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Les Characters
Something that is different is how they act and how they were discribed. The way they described them in the book was completly different to...
-
The story called the Katha Unpanishad, is an allegory which uses characters and narrative structures to help us the readers think about d...
-
I think i'm going to do good on tomorrows exam because I try my best to re-read some pages or listen to the audio when I get home. I al...
-
Does money really make you happy or do the people around you? I've always wondered if the people who support you emotionally make you h...
No comments:
Post a Comment